Sunday, January 29, 2012

bath and body works haul


Happy News Years all! I hope this year allows me to contribute more to this blog. I always enjoy watching video hauls and reviews on other blogs so I wanted to add that feature on my personal blog. Bath and Body works was having a 2 for $20 sale on their 3 wick candles so I decided to stock up on some light spring/summer scents. I am a HUGE candle fan and have to say that these candles always leave me impressed. I love the large variety and they lasts forever! I got some new scents to try including flowe shop (I am burning this one right now in my office.) I may just have a new favorite!

I also decided to try their wall flowers. I have always heard great reviews so I decided to give them a try. For the past few months I have been exclusivly using Scentsy plug ins and though I love the idea, I was not very impressed with the potency of their waxes. I purchased the plug in above for my home office, isn't it cute.
Anyone else have any slatkins & co favorites? I am quiet pleased with flower shop and can't wait to try the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment