Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fall PREVIEW-Birds galore!


Welcome ALL!

After a looong crafting break i'm back to it! You may remember me from my old shop, glitterNglo, but i'm back now with a whole new name but the same great stuff +more. You see when I opened my first etsy shop, I was a stay at home mom to a kindergardner but things change and I am am now a full time working mom of a 2nd grader. These changes have lead to little time for my crafting and collecting but I made a promise to myself...allow yourself to indulge even if just for a few hours.

It's evident that I was heavily inspired by birds, kraft paper, encyclopedias and vintage illustrations for my new collection. So if you're a fan of any of the above items (or maybe all of the above items) I don't think you will be disappointed.

So now I sit here after just listing some of my new matchbox sets from my FALL 2011 collection. You will still find some of my old goodies though so don't worry.

Well I guess this is enough indulgence for the day but please be sure to stop by my shop (click the word shop for a direct link) and check out some of my new stuff. Oh and keep an eye out for my HALLOWEEN 2011 goodies, I promise there will be something for everyone!

-elle


No comments:

Post a Comment